With a Burmese background, Sean Durham has lived in Perth since he was 7 years old. Coming from South Australia, Sean and his family ran a Burmese restaurant.
Sean has now been married for over 20 years and has 2 sons and 2 daughters.
He built up a successful subdivision retaining wall company over the last 25 years of which his 2 sons are now working in.
Sean's business was built with the aspect of excellence in quality control and workmanship.
Sean intends to see that the same excellence in quality and service is given to his new clients in the real estate industry. He aims to get the best possible price by providing a professional, friendly prompt service, always acting in the best interest of his client.
To discuss selling your property, call Sean Durham!
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Premier Performer
- 2017 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000
- 2016 - 2017 Premier Member
- 2016 - Top Salespeople - Trading Commission - No. 2
- 2016 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 3
- 2016 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000
- 2015 - Top Sales Representative - Settled Commission - No. 6
- 2015 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 5
- 2015 - Top Salespeople - Trading Commission - No. 3
- 2015 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 3
- 2015 - Gold Commission Exceeding $160,000
- 2014 - Silver Commission Exceeding $120,000