A DELIGHTFUL HOME - WITH A TRADIES DREAM WORKSHOP
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Ann Watkins Presents...
Every now and again a property comes on the market which ticks a lot of boxes and offers the whole family a wonderful lifestyle.
This delightful 3 bed/1 bath property is set in the serene environment of the "Woodbridge Nature Reserve" and gives it a lovely Country feel. Rockingham General Hospital, St. John Ambulance and the Golf Course are just around the corner and the beach, cafe strips and Rockingham City are only a 10 minute drive away.
FOR MUM there is a great kitchen with granite bench-tops which is overlooking the backyard and the nature reserve.
FOR DAD there is a dream of an approximately 60 sqm fully powered workshop.
FOR KIDS there is a great backyard to kick the football, play cricket or a game of basketball with friends, who can stay later for a bbq.
LETS NOT FORGET THE PETS - Yes, Wuffles the dog will enjoy a backyard that has lots of spaces to roam and run.
- Master Bedroom comes with a walk in robe and the other 2 bedrooms have built in robes
- Bathroom and laundry are tiled to the ceiling
- Kitchen comes with granite stone bench-tops, gas stove, large fridge recess overlooking the backyard and the Nature Reserve
- Massive frontlLounge
- Outside patio timber deck
- Gas bayonet, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and a bore in working order.
* Water Rates $1,200.00
* Shire Rates $1,600.00
This is a MUST SEE property, especially for a Tradie looking for a workshop.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.