Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A TRULY REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE ASTUTE & LUCKY BUYER!
Nestled perfectly on the outskirts of College Park, a highly sought after Over 55's strata complex with an abundance of amenities, which only the owners have access to the fabulous resort style amenities including a heated pool and spa, games room, gymnasium, library/meeting room, lounge/dining room, commercial grade kitchen, tropical style alfresco with BBQ facilities. 36 Macdonagh Avenue is located within a convenient stroll to the communal facilities.
The ULTRA-CONVENIENT location doesn't just end there, within a short walking distance to local parklands & public transportation in strong demand, as well as the Darch Plaza which includes The Kingsway Bar & Bistro, restaurants and the 24/7 IGA.
The residence itself has been built to perfection, the IMMACULATE 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will be sure to please with luxury oozing from everywhere you look.
The well thought out floor plan boasts a sensational open plan living with high ceilings which gives an incredible spacious sensation, flowing to the outdoor entertainment alfresco.
Whilst the dazzling kitchen features stone bench tops, quality appliances and overhead cupboards.
The master bedroom is conveniently located towards the front of the home, boasting roller shutters, a big walk-in-robe & a lovely en-suite.
The double secondary bedrooms both have built-in-robes and the convenient use of the main bathroom.
Upon closer inspection, you will notice that this is not your average Darch property! A fantastic "lock up and leave" lifestyle is on the cards here!
Some features you will love!
* The homely felt master bedroom is carpeted, comprises it's own reverse cycle air conditioning unit, walk-in-robe & en-suite.
* Roller shutters to the master bedroom.
* Two double sized secondary bedrooms, both carpeted & have built-in-robes.
* Well presented main bathroom with toilet & shower.
* Stunning open-plan family and dining area with a reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit, gas-bayonet heating and outdoor access to a spacious alfresco at the rear which has electric shutters.
* The kitchen is absolutely wonderful, boasting stone bench tops, top quality appliances & an abundance of cupboard space.
* Double garage with shoppers entry.
* Functional tiled laundry with outdoor access and ample storage options.
* Retic to the front & rear gardens.
* High ceilings throughout the living areas.
* Built in 2014 & nestled on a ultra low maintenance, lock up and leave block 262sqm block.
* Strata Fees currently: $475 pq. Stamp duty payable. No Exit Fees to village management.
It truly is an absolute stunner of a home, highly recommended to come and view to be blown away by it's beauty in person.
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.