- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
JORDAN MCDONAGH & TEAM ARE PROUD TO PRESENT..
VENDORS HAVE GIVEN CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS THAT THE HOME MUST SELL!
This ABSOLUTELY-DELIGHTFUL 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is both FUNCTIONAL and VERSATILE, offering a seamless integration and a fantastic indoor-outdoor aspect that connects the main living zone with a private rear alfresco entertaining area.
High ceilings and low-maintenance flooring grace a light, bright and open-plan family and dining area that separates an efficient kitchen (with 900mm appliances and stone bench tops) & conveniently located adjacent nestles a kids retreat/games room.
The home boasts three separate living areas & is perfect for a young family or somebody looking to downsize.
A shaded outdoor alfresco under the main roof overlooks a little pond, as well as an assortment of backyard fruit trees and plenty of lawns space where a future swimming pool would not look out of place if you decided to eventually go down that path.
Within walking distance of STUNNING local parklands, this conveniently-positioned abode also finds itself very close to Landsdale Primary School, Carnaby Rise Primary School, Landsdale Christian College & more, as well as some local shops nearby and public transport that helps take you all the way to the freeway and our pristine coastline.
Features that you will be sure to love:
* The commodious master bedroom suite is situated away from the minor sleeping quarters, boasts split-system air-conditioning, enjoys the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe and features its own en-suite bathroom.
* A plethora of living spaces, including the formal lounge, spacious open plan living with the family, dining & kitchen as well as the kids retreat/games.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* The kitchen is truly remarkable, stone bench tops, quality 900mm appliances & views out to the backyard.
* Three generous double sized secondary bedrooms, all with built-in-robes.
* Well presented modern bathroom with a sensational colour scheme, including a bath.
* Double garage with shoppers entry.
* Gorgeous entertainment space outside, paved alfresco under the main roof.
* Well manicured gardens to the front & back with full retic and many fruit trees, perfect garden for kids or the grandkids to run & play around in.
* Solar panel system.
* Built in 2013 by Aussie Living Homes with great quality finishes and wonderful spacious living, nestled on a lovely 464sqm block.
It truly is the perfect home for someone looking to get into the highly sought after Landsdale suburb without the big mortgage, with luscious homes & parklands surrounding - it definitely won't last long!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
464m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.