Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WARM & INVITING..
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SET DATE SALE!
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON OR BEFORE THE 21ST OF MAY AT 5PM.
We have been instructed the property MUST sell and we have clear instructions to do so, call me today!
This truly breathtaking 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is the perfect mix of FUNCTIONAL and VERSATILE, offering a seamless integration and a fantastic indoor-outdoor aspect that connects the main living zone with a private rear alfresco entertaining area.
The property's CONVENIENT location is simply an added bonus here, with a plethora of local parklands nearby and Landsdale Primary & Landsdale Christian College being the closest schools.
Only minutes away from your every day amenities, including Landsdale Forum, Darch Plaza, Kingsway Shopping Centre & the Kingsway Sporting Complex.
A large sunken lounge welcomes you as you step into this gorgeous abode, which is just one of the many living spaces that 10 Clemton Place boasts.
With both formal and informal living areas to cater for the entire family, both indoor & outdoor, it will be sure to tick all your boxes!
The jaw dropping kitchen truly is the hub of the home, with ample cupboard space & quality appliances - it will be sure to impress the chef of the house.
The sleeping quarters are separate from the living areas, with a smart and practical floor plan to ensure the family has a well rounded quality of living.
The options are endless & this GORGEOUS home is boasting so much potential, BE QUICK to come and secure yourself this fantastic opportunity!
Some Features Include:
- Over-sized master bedroom, complimented by a spacious walk-in-robe & a lovely en-suite with a spa.
- Three double sized secondary bedrooms, all with built-in-robes.
- Neat & well presented family bathroom servicing the secondary bedrooms.
- Sunken formal lounge.
- Large & functional open plan living/dining area with the massive kitchen space with ample cupboard space and quality appliances.
- Double door entry to the theatre/games room.
- Gorgeous front and rear garden & lawns, well manicured and easy to maintain.
- Paved outdoor entertainment space with a large pitched alfresco.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Double garage with shoppers entry.
- Built in 1998 and boasting a generous 653sqm block, this family home is not to be missed!
This delightful home HAS to be sold, BUT BE QUICK - INTEREST WILL BE STRONG!
Come and fall in love with your future home today..
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Matt McDonagh 0497 389 841
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The seller reserves the right to accept an offer without notice at any point during the campaign so it is best to put forward your interest as early as possible as we have clear instructions to SELL!s
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
653m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.