Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Elegant Country Charm..
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SELLERS NEED THE HOME SOLD! WE HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL!
Set Date Sale!
All offers will be presented on or before the 16th of July @ 5pm.
The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer without notice so I highly encourage you to contact me if you have interest.
Nestled in a quiet & secluded street in the highly desirable family suburb of Landsdale, sits this truly gorgeous family home with a distinct country charm too it.
Boasting an abundance of living space, comprising three separate living areas and a remarkable outdoor-indoor flow out to the large pitched alfresco.
This Ross North home has a well thought-out floor plan, with the master bedroom and formal living spaces to the front of the home, as well as it's very own home office.
To the rear of the home, we have three spacious secondary bedrooms to the children's wing which is serviced by a well presented family bathroom.
The main hub of the home is the large open plan living area, which flows to the games/theatre and to the outdoor living area which is boasting a pitched alfresco and a big backyard with well manicured gardens and grass, which has more than enough room to add a pool if you wish too.
With sweeping views of the backyard from the gorgeous kitchen, you will be able to keep a good eye on the kids whilst cooking.
Perfectly positioned in the family orientated suburb of Landsdale, surrounded by other quality homes, and only a quick stroll from local parklands, public transportation and located conveniently near shopping centres & sought after schools with Landsdale Primary School being the closest in proximity.
Some Features Include:
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and en-suite.
- Carpeted formal lounge & dining.
- Double door home office with in-built wooden cabinetry.
- Large open plan living & dining area.
- Stylish kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances.
- Double door entry to games room/home theatre.
- Three spacious queen sized secondary bedrooms, all with built-in-robes.
- Well presented family bathroom to service secondary bedrooms.
- Pitched alfresco with paved entertainment space.
- Double garage with shoppers entry, as well as drive thru access to rear with roller door.
- Fantastic sized backyard, with enough room to add a pool.
- Gorgeous manicured gardens and grassed areas to the front and back - bore retic servicing both front and rear.
- 12 solar panels with a 3KW inverter.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Alarm system.
- Sweeping verandah to the front of the home.
- Built in 1998 by Ross North Homes, on a generous 683sqm block and boasting a wonderful 296sqm under the main roof (excluding alfresco).
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
It truly is a wonderful home, highly recommended to come and view to be breath-taken by it's charm in person.
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Jordan McDonagh & Team 0410 674 646
Available 7 days a week.
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
683m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.