Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SET DATE SALE!
All offers to be presented by 6pm 24th October 2017 (unless sold prior).
The vendors circumstances are genuine and we have been given clear instructions to sell! The seller reserves the right to accept an offer without notice throughout this campaign.
You have just been presented with an absolute fantastic opportunity.
This mouth watering family home is oozing with luxury, size & comfort for the entire family.
Beautifully renovated throughout at the end of 2015, with quality & modern finishes, this is absolutely breathtaking.
Nestled in the highly sought after Western pocket of Marangaroo, bordering on Greenwood & located near all the amenities that you would desire.
Boasting a generous 700sqm block & just minutes away from the Kingsway Shopping centre and an abundance of parks & public transportation, the location is truly remarkable.
Some features include:
- Large master bedroom with a beautifully presented open en-suite & built-in-robes.
- Three double sized secondary bedrooms with built-in-robes & one with a semi en-suite.
- A sensationally presented family bathroom.
- The stunning & modern kitchen with high quality finishes & appliances is definitely the hub of the home.
- Flowing open plan living area with a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
- The entertainers dream backyard, with a massive pitched alfresco, bbq area & manicured gardens/lawns to the front & backyards (fully automatic retic).
- Powered workshop & an outdoor toilet/shower.
- Ducted evap throughout.
- Roller shutters.
- Built in 1983 and has been completely overhauled at the end of 2015 with attention to detail & quality.
It truly is an absolute gem of a home, I highly recommended to come and view to be blown away by it's beauty in person.
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.