Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INVEST OR NEST!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease with the tenant happy to agree to stay on, however vacant possession can be arranged if you wish to move in!
This duplex half is nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac and tucked away at the back, boasting 3 bedrooms & a great sized family bathroom, the spacious living areas suit perfectly for first home buyers or an excellent investment to add to your property profile.
The patio & sunroom out the back are perfect to entertain guests.
Located conveniently in central Marangaroo, with parks & schools nearby.
There is also many options with the public transportation routes within a few minutes walk.
Some Features include:
- Master bedroom with built-in-robes & ceiling fan.
- Two large secondary bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Formal lounge.
- Kitchen & dining which flows perfectly to the outdoor patio area.
- Sun room, with access to the formal lounge.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning ducted throughout.
- Single carport as well as a designated car bay.
- Currently rented on a periodic lease for $350 per week.
- Built in 1987 and has 379sqm of land.
It is an absolute must that you come and view this beauty in person, before you miss out!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
379m² / 0.09 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.