A HIDDEN TREASURE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Situated in a whisper-quiet cul de sac and sprawling across an expansive 685sqm (approx.), this chic 3x1 is perfectly suited to couples and families alike. With a much sought after location offering the pleasure of quality schools, lush parkland, shopping and services all within reach, it's easy to envisage an idyllic lifestyle.
The light and bright interior has a fresh/modern feel and evaporative air conditioning and easy care flooring throughout. This beautifully renovated home will appease everybody in the family. Whether you're a young or a growing family, there is space to live in this immaculate home.
At the rear, a fabulous patio entertaining area overlooks the pool. There is also an outdoor bar with a ceiling fan that is sure to entertain and keep guests of the house happy.
The lifestyle you will live:
- Beelara Park across the road.
- 1.3km to East Wanneroo Primary School. (approx.)
- 1.3km to Wanneroo Secondary College. (approx.)
- 9.7km to Lakeside Shopping Centre (approx.)
Some features include:
- Large master bedroom, reverse cycle air conditioning and well presented
- Formal lounge, well positioned to the front of the home with a reverse cycle aircon
- Well presented, renovated kitchen
- Formal dining
- Queen sized secondary bedrooms
- Renovated and bright family bathroom
- Paved, pitched alfresco area, manicured gardens and grassed play area
- Sparkling below ground pool
- Gorgeous manicured gardens
- Evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Built in 1983 and boasting a massive 685sqm block
This is one you cannot miss! But be quick - INTEREST WILL BE STRONG!!
Come and be mesmerized in person!
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALISTS:
Kieren McDonagh 0405 817 478
Follow Kieren on Facebook at Kieren McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.