Ray White Whiteman & Associates
BARGIN 3X2X2 IN PRIME BALCATTA LOCATION!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
SOLD!! in just over 2 months! Previously on the market for more than 4 months.
HIGHLY MOTIVATED CLIENTS URGES SWIFT SALE!
If you have been looking for a beautiful & large villa for a great price, then look no further!
View this 2004 Built "Amelia Heights Village villa" today!
Some Features Include:
- Big master bedroom, built-in-robe & en-suite.
- Two large secondary bedrooms 1 with built-in-robe.
- Large kitchen with island bench with double sink and dishwasher.
- Fantastic size open plan living, dining & kitchen.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Double lock up garage with shoppers entrance.
- Paved outdoor entertainment area.
- Store room area.
- Strata titled with Strata Fees $212.25 per quarter includes comprehensive building insurance
- New paint
- Gas storage hot water system
This property is conveniently located next to Amelia Heights shopping centre, Stirling gates and Northlands shopping centre. With a large variety of Restaurants close by and surrounded by beautiful parks and schools. A stones throw away from Jones/Paskin Reserve Park, Takari Primary School and West Balcatta Primary School.
Within walking distance to Saint Lawrence Primary school and Balcatta senior high school... approx 15 - 20 minutes from the beach and CBD or a quick drive to Cedric street that will lead you to Stirling train station or the Mitchell Freeway!
Water Rates approximately $1190 Per Annum
Council Rates Approximately $1660 Per Annum
Strata Levis $212.25 Per Quarter Including building insurance
Building/floor Area 123SQM
Land Size 246SQM
Don't settle for second best, contact Benny to view this home TODAY!!!
Many more features to be seen on this fantastic opportunity..
This home must sell fast, and with all that it has to offer, you do not want to miss out so act fast..
Benny Arghavani 0403 589 516
Follow Benny on Facebook at Benny Arghavani, Ray White Whiteman & Associates
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.