THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 14 Cars
Here's your once in a lifetime chance to own this rare piece of paradise on the doorstep of the Swan Valley, within 16 kms of the City.
Built in 2006 and nestled on approximately 4.1 acres, this stunning elevated natural limestone 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home is bursting with natural character and refreshing rural charm.
Greeting you as you walk up the steps of the magnificent jarrah bush-pole & timber-decked veranda is a stained glass feature door which is a sign of the stunning aspects hidden within.
Walking through this home you will fall in love with the quality stonework, high ceilings, beautiful jarrah floors and magnificent rear view looking over picturesque Swan Valley vineyards.
Other features of the home include:
- Heritage inspired gourmet kitchen, Caesar Stone bench tops, walk-in pantry, quality appliances
- Spacious open plan living area framed by striking stone arches and feature walls
- Huge games/theatre room with natural limestone and access to outside
- Large master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite with double shower, vanity, separate powder room
- 4 more generous bedrooms, 3 with robes
- Study large enough to be an extra bedroom
- Large main bathroom, king size bath and spacious shower
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Stunning alfresco area, granite paving, cedar lined ceiling, built-in Beef Eater 5 burner BBQ with Donnybrook stone benchtop
- Lawn areas with a tranquil pond, water feature and built in children's playground
- Aqua Technics pool, timber-decked Cabana, separate outbuilding housing pool equipment, granite paving throughout
- Additional side area enclosed by high limestone wall, easy care synthetic lawn, large enough to play lawn bowls or for batting practice
- Beautiful gardens throughout, fruiting and ornamental trees including oil-producing olive trees
- Several hundred assorted grapevines, varieties include delicious seedless and other table grape varieties, wine grapes, with the wine winning a silver medal at the Perth Royal Show
- Commercial water licence, winter creek running through the property
- Chicken pens, horse shelter, electric fence
- 132 sqm lockable workshop with thick concrete flooring, high pitched roof, store room, 3 phase power
With more features too numerous to list, the quality and beauty of this residence is second to none.
Close to the newly open Maison Saint-Honor Macaron and Cake Factory, Fillaudeau's Cafe Restaurant, wineries, garden suppliers, public transport, schools, the many tourist attractions the Swan Valley has to offer and is only 16 km's from the city.
This property is truly your gateway to the good life on the doorstep of the Swan Valley
Properties of this calibre in this location are few and far between, so don't let this opportunity pass!!
Call us today
Sean 0411 577 920 or Tammy 0403 123 925
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 10 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.