- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
HIGH MOTIVATED SELLERS NEED THIS PROPERTY SOLD!
A brand new home that truly has it all.
Oozing luxury with a hint of that brand new aroma, 81 Appleby should be on the top of your 'to view' list.
Located near all the amenities that you need, local schools, shops, parks (one on the street) & public transportation.
It truly is a great pocket of the beautiful Darch suburb.
If you are looking for a large family home, that ticks all the boxes - your search is over!
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a study & multiple living areas with a huge 324sqm under the main roof.. It has enough space for even the largest of families.
Style & sophistication are words that come to mind..
Spacious backyard with alfresco & patio, great for the kids or entertaining.
Some features include:
- Master bedroom with his & hers walk-in-robe.
- Modern open en-suite.
- Three extra large secondary bedrooms all with mirrored built-in-robes.
- Well presented family bathroom & laundry.
- A huge open plan kitchen, meals & living area.
- Gorgeous kitchen with ample cupboard space with overheads & walk-in-pantry.
- Theatre room.
- Games room.
- Large study.
- Alfresco under the main roof and a lovely grassed back yard.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning ducted throughout on 6 zones.
- Double garage with shoppers entry.
- Retic front & back.
- Built in 2015 on a generous 540sqm block with a massive 324sqm under the main roof.
Many more features to be seen & lots of money spent on this amazing home..
This home is priced to sell fast, and with all that it has to offer, you do not want to miss out so act fast!
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.