ARGUABLY GIRRAWHEEN'S BEST!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
BUYERS MISSED OUT, 12 REGISTERED BIDDERS ON THE DAY!
Your search is now over, for you have found the home that ticks all the boxes.
Located in an amazing street of Girrawheen, just down the road from parks, schools & all the amenities you desire.
This large 718sqm block is also proposed R40, potential triplex (Subject to council approval).
The home is exploding with features and truly will sweep you off of your feet & make you fall in love.
Boasting multiple living areas, excellent outdoor entertainment & a large backyard.
You will be astonished by the quality of the renovations done throughout the home! The luxury & style is endless.
The main residence comprises 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, and includes a 2 bedroom granny flat.
Some features include:
- Master bedroom with his & hers walk-in-robe & en-suite.
- Three large secondary bedrooms all with mirrored built-in-robes.
- Gorgeous family bathroom.
- Modern & stylish kitchen, with open plan living.
- Sunken formal lounge.
- Study room.
- Reverse cycle units in all bedrooms, plus lounge & living room.
- Pitched alfresco along with secondary side patio, offering excellent entertainment space.
- Two bedroom granny flat with living room & powder room. Which is perfect for extended family or a teenage retreat.
- Large garden shed.
- Solar panels.
- Security alarm, plus intercom, cameras & gate.
- Double lock up garage.
- Beautiful gardens & grassed areas throughout on a large 718sqm potential triplex site.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Many more features to be seen & lots of money spent on this amazing home..
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
718m² / 0.18 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.