UNDER OFFER! HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
JORDAN MCDONAGH DOES IT AGAIN!
Multiple offers & buyers missed out, call Jordan today if you have any questions in regards to real estate.
CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL!
This delightfully located 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home will not last long so act fast.
Perfect for first home buyers, investors and developers.
Boasting a generous 692sqm block zoned R40 on a flat, rectangular shaped block it is prime for triplex development potential.
It is nestled closely to beautiful parks, shopping centres, schools & public transportation (Wanneroo Road just a short stroll). Also, it is on the border of Warwick and is conveniently just a few minutes drive from the Warwick train station.
Some Features Include:
- Three large bedrooms.
- Master bedroom has air con.
- Well presented bathroom with bath/shower & new vanity.
- Fantastic sized formal lounge.
- Open kitchen & dining area.
- Well presented wooden floorboards throughout.
- Laundry & toilet area.
- Abundance of space in the backyard with a big workshop/garage.
- Semi enclosed patio area.
- Built in 1971 and sitting on a large 692sqm block zoned R40.
It truly is an absolute gem of a home, highly recommended to come and view to be blown away by it's beauty in person.
YOUR LEADING LOCAL SPECIALIST: Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.