WON'T FIND ANOTHER LIKE THIS!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
LIFE CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE CHANGED, WE NEED THIS SOLD!
Call to book your very on private inspection to view this sensational beauty.
Be dazzled by the beauty oozing from this magnificent home.
Overwhelming luxury & style from the moment you pull up to 79 Everglades Parade - and it gets better as you walk through the door!
Located near all the amenities that you need, local schools, shops, parks (one on the street) & public transportation.
Nestled in a quiet street, on the top of the hill, this is a home you don't want to miss.
If you are looking for a large family home, that caters your every desire - your search is over!
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a study & multiple living quarters with a huge 334sqm under the main roof.. It has enough space for even the largest of families.
Elegance & luxury are words that come to mind..
Spacious backyard with alfresco & patio, great for the kids or entertaining.
Some features include:
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes, plus his & hers walk-in-robes & en-suite with spa.
- Three king sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in-robes & one guest bedroom includes it's own en-suite.
- Family bathroom, absolutely gorgeous.
- Study with mirrored built-in-robes.
- Sunken formal lounge.
- Formal dining.
- Open plan living (reverse cycle air con unit), with a jaw dropping spacious kitchen.
- Separate games room.
- Alfresco under the main roof and extended patio areas.
- Fully reticulated gardens & grassed areas.
- Double garage with storage room, and shoppers entry.
- Monitored alarm system & gated front yard with additional security screens & tint throughout.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning & ducted gas heating throughout.
- High ceilings & fancy ceiling/cornice work.
- Built in 2004 on a large 671sqm corner block, with 334sqm under the main roof.
Many more features to be seen & lots of money spent on this amazing home..
This home is priced to sell fast, and with all that it has to offer, you do not want to miss out so act fast!
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
671m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.