A GRAND & SPECTACULAR FAMILY HOME..
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large & quality 2004 built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus a study is truly a home that you will fall in love. With the grand double door entry, luxurious bathrooms & kitchen, theatre/games room & large backyard, you will be the envy of your friends & family!
Sitting on a large 643sqm low maintenance block with a phenomenal amount of living space, it will suit even the largest of families.
Located near all the amenities you desire including schools, public transportation and shops.
Minutes to Kingsway Christian College
Minutes to Kingsway Sporting Complex
Minutes to Ashdale Secondary College
Minutes to Landsdale Forum and Darch Plaza
Minutes to Kingsway Shopping Centre
Easy access to Hepburn Ave
Approximately 25-30 Min to CBD
Approximately 20-25 Minutes to Hillary's Boat Harbour
Some features include:
* Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes, plus a reverse cycle air conditioning unit and double doors leading to a gorgeous en-suite which is tiled to the ceiling and separate powder room.
* Formal lounge & dining with recessed height ceilings.
* Large open plan living, including a sensationally presented modern kitchen & a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
* Shoppers entry from the double garage with ample amount of storage, including two storage rooms and access to the rear.
* Games/theatre room off the main living room.
* Queen/King sized secondary bedrooms, one including it's own walk-in-robe whilst the others have mirrored built-in-robes.
* Adjoining the children's rooms also contains a study nook/activity area.
* A gorgeous family bathroom, tiled to the ceiling.
* Spacious laundry with lots of cupboard/storage space.
* Tiled entry & wet areas, whilst the rest is polished timber floors.
* Roller shutters to majority of the home's windows, including the sliding doors.
Many more features to be seen & lots of money spent on this amazing home!
Call me to view your dream home.
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.