YOUR OWN SLICE OF PARADISE..
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
UNDER OFFER BEFORE THE AUCTION!
Nestled in a leafy street, on a huge 707sqm elevated block in the gorgeous suburb of Landsdale, sits this amazing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
If you are looking for your next family home, one that ticks all the boxes and is in just the right location, then look no further!
Located near all the amenities that you desire, local schools, shops, parks & public transportation that the gorgeous suburb of Landsdale has to offer.
Built in 1998 by Ross North home and boasting space and luxury both inside & out for the entire family.
Consisting of 4 Queen/King sized bedrooms, multiple living areas, a games room & a beautiful outdoor entertainment area with an underground pool!
Some Features Include:
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe & a gorgeous open en-suite.
- Formal lounge & formal dining.
- Three queen/king secondary bedrooms, each with their own walk-in-robe.
- Well presented family bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen, meals & living area.
- An elegant & practical kitchen as the hub of the home.
- Games room.
- Double garage with shoppers entry.
- Pitched alfresco & paved entertainment area.
- Salt water below ground pool & a beautifully presented large gazebo with decking.
- Bore retic for the manicured gardens to the rear & front of the home.
- Ducted evap air conditioning throughout.
- Teak wooden floorboards in beds & formal areas, with well presented tiles throughout the remainder of the home.
- Built in 1998 by Ross North homes on an elevated 707sqm with a generous 252sqm under the main roof.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Many more features to be seen & lots of money spent on this amazing home..
This home is priced to sell fast, and with all that it has to offer, you do not want to miss out so act fast!
Jordan McDonagh 0410 674 646
Follow Jordan on Facebook at Jordan McDonagh, Ray White Whiteman & Associates.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
707m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.